Senior System Engineer
- You will be responsible for responding to technical issues raised by our customers.
- You will manage customer installations and migrations (remote and on-site).
- You will manage the hardware park and propose hardware alternatives to the customers.
- You will also ensure the careful implementation of the solutions you recommend in response to requests until the customer is completely satisfied.
- Proactive and efficient, you will help our customers with software, system and network issues. After eliminating any operating or installation errors, you must confirm the incident and rapidly make an accurate diagnosis so that you can provide the customer with at least one solution as quickly as possible. If the problem is too complex, the issue must be escalated.
- You are an expert in crisis management and are able to remain calm and focused at all times, always with a single objective in mind: customer satisfaction.
- Receive and qualify incidents
- Identify the source of any issues and a solution to respond to customers’ questions and to meet their expectations
- Ensure compliance with contractual commitments
- Create technical documents, share them with customers and explain them to help them to operate software, IT services, etc.
- Analyse incidents in detail to suggest ways of improving our products to reduce the rate of technical incidents
- Make suggestions and contribute to process improvement projects (process reviews, ticketing systems, organisational issues, etc.)
Within our Customer Care department, we’re looking for an IT Support Engineer
Details of your responsibilities:
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or significant experience in IT support.
You are fluent in French or Dutch, you have good knowledge of the other language and you speak fluent English.
Category B driving licence
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Azure, Linux, Citrix, VMWARE
· Technical expertise: Office 365, Active Directory, Sharepoint Teams, Network Management, PowerShell, Server Administrator, TCP/IP
· Basic knowledge of databases, SQL, PowerShell scripting
Your personal strengths:
· Team spirit
· Customer-oriented and personable
· Keen to listen
· Analytical and decision-making skills
· Company car
· Family health insurance
· Fixed expenses
· Meal vouchers
How to apply
You can send your CV and covering letter to the following address: email@example.com
Boulevard de l’Humanité 292, 1190 Brussels